Located at the Wisma Trax KL rooftop, Hallaway KL is a platform designed to cater an overall free and easy sky dining experience.
It offers breath-taking 180° city view overseeing the entire Kuala Lumpur. Also, the Food & Beverage consists of international varieties with over 100 dishes from 10 specialised stalls! Al fresco area featuring sky cinema with 250 inch projector with bean bags along with daily live band.
There are also multiple photo worthy spots such as the lite fountain, art gallery, unique designed stalls and more. Welcome to visit us and discover on your own!
This is casual dining and self-service platform with average spending of RM25++ per person. Enjoy your dinner and enjoy nice rooftop ambient.
*REMARK: No outside cake is allowed as they have a Bakery & Dessert Section – The Baking Lab for the whole cake or cake customization service.
One of the best food recommendation is Burger & Toast. Try it out the CK Love Porky if you love pork! It is one of the best pork I ever had.
I love the dessert as well especially the cake and waffle.
Please Download their MENU
Level 13, Wisma Trax, No.1, Jalan Lima, Chan Sow Lin, 55200 Kuala Lumpur.
Hour : 12pm-2am
Below are the rules of booking :-
1) Due to the overwhelming demand, we will now open for reservation on regular days (Mon-Thurs).
2) For weekends(including Friday), public holiday & public holiday eve, we only accept reservation with a minimum of EIGHT(8) pax and above.
3) The available time slots are: 6PM, 7PM & 10PM onwards.
4) The VIP Sofa table can serve up to a maximum of NINE(9) guests only with a minimum spending.
5) The availability of table will only be secured 15mins before and after the reserved time.
6) Seats are arranged randomly. Only can select indoor/outdoor area.
7) Any changes on reservation must be clarified with Hallaway KL Facebook Page within (3) working days. Any request after that will not be entertained.
8) In the event where number of guests is not tally with the reservation, [email protected] reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
Photo courtesy by : 我爱大马美食 I Love Malaysian Food